Our client is a global leader in professional information services. Professionals in the areas of legal, business, tax, accounting, finance, audit, risk, compliance and healthcare rely on it’s market leading information-enabled tools and software solutions to manage their business efficiently, deliver results to their clients, and succeed in an ever more dynamic world. We are searching a Senior HR Business Partner (m/f/d) at the site in Ludwigsburg.
- Playing a key, influential role in a forward thinking organisation
- Attractive packing including permanent contract, competitive salary and benefits
- Work from home culture and flexible approach of working
- Senior HR Leader for talent, leadership and organization effectiveness
- Member of the management team
- Providing expert leadership für HR programs including Performance Management
- Employee Relations, Organizational Development and Change Management
- Supporting the Division culture
- Partner with HR CoE like Talent Acquisition, Compensation & Benefits, Talent
Development and HR Operations
- University degree with main course in Human Resources
- Several years of experience in major functional HR areas
- Experience in Professional Services or B2B Software is a plus
- Analytical, creative thinking skills
- Excellent decision-making skills
- Very good knowledge of German and English
Then send us your CV and the most important references to email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your documents and assure you of the highest level of confidentiality in handling your data.