Our client – Wolters Kluwer – is a global leader in professional information services. Professionals in the areas of legal, business, tax, accounting, finance, audit, risk, compliance and healthcare rely on it’s market leading information-enabled tools and software solutions to manage their business efficiently, deliver results to their clients, and succeed in an ever more dynamic world. We are searching a HR Manager (m/f/d) for the location in Ludwigsburg or Munich.
- Playing a key, influential role in a forward thinking organisation
- State-of-the-art HR processes
- Modern, HR-driven culture
- Attractive packing including permanent contract, competitive salary and
- Work from home culture and flexible approach of working
- Future-proof industry
Tasks and Responsibilities
- As Member of the management team leading projects in talent, leaderhip,
organization effectivness for one business unit
- Managing division and global HR projects
- Providing expert leadership for HR programs including Performance
- Employee Relations, Organizational Development and Change Management
- Driving the Division culture
- Partner with HR CoE like Talent Acquisition, Compensation & Benefits, Talent
Development and HR Operations
- University degree with main course in Human Resources
- Several years of experience in major functional HR areas
- Analytical, creative-thinking skills
- Excellent decision-making skills
- Very good knowledge of German and English
Then send us your CV and the most important references to email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your documents and assure you of the highest level of confidentiality in handling your data.